Monarch Folding Lift & Slide Handle
Functions (see ‘Functions’ tab below for more details):
- Complete Handle Set
- Inside Handle Only
- Exterior Flush Pull Only
Part Numbers: (see ‘Functions’ tab)
Our Monarch Folding Lift & Slide Handle is the ideal solution for your Lift & Slide doors. This flush handle is a perfect alternative to removable handles.
- Folds away flush with the door to allow for bypass panels and pocket applications
- Handle is over 9″ long to give you leverage for heavy doors
- Heavy duty stainless steel material with durable finish; designed to last
- Standard Lift & Slide screw hole spacing (3.15″)
- Use with either a Lift & Slide door or window
- Check out our instructional video (see ‘Videos’ tab) for a complete guide to the safety features of the handle
- Complete Set: 106-HP-Finish Code (10B, 32, or 32D)
- Interior handle assembly with exterior flush pull.
- Inside Handle Only: 106-H-Finish Code (10B, 32, or 32D)
- Interior handle assembly with no exterior flush pull. Includes the 265 Backing Plate which installs inside the door behind the mechanism to allow for mounting of the interior handle.
- Exterior Pull Only: 106-P-Finish Code (10B, 32, 32D)
- Exterior pull only (no mounting screws). To be used if replacing an exterior pull from another manufacturer. Pull would be mounted with the screws from the existing interior handle.